Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Girl

Well, I've started writing my blog and not many people seem to be reading it; in fact I don't think anyone has read it. I suppose I just have to give it some time. It's not like I'm wanting to earn a living from it. It's just something extra, something fun, I'd like to do in my spare time. But I feel like I'm talking to myself. Just wanting to let you know, since I'm in Australia, it's the 2nd of February here, so on the blog it says 1st Feb which is technically inaccurate. I think I quite like the idea of blogging, but it's tiring, especially trying to come up with new topics. And my blog entry's aren't that long either, probably because I like writing concisely.

Anyway, this blog entry will be on the sitcom New Girl, starring Zooey Deschanel. And it's kinda relevant to me because I'm new to blogging. I love Zooey's surname Deschanel; it's very pretty. New Girl has just aired in Australia, and I watched the first episode which I thought was hilarious, especially the three guys. Zooey plays the quirky Jess who is newly single after she found out her boyfriend cheated on her. She eventually moves into an apartment with her new room-mates, Nick, Schmidt, and Winston, who she slowy wins over with her bubbly personality. The first episode was basically about trying to get Jess back out into the dating world and the guys trying to cheer her up. In one hilarious scene we meet Jess' best-friend Cece who is a model, and the guys try and hit on her and fail. Overall I thought it was a great start to a new series. I thought Zooey's character was a lot nicer than Summer in 100 Days of Summer. 

2 comments:

  1. I love New Girl, it's so funny!

    And keep up the blogging! You'll get more readers eventually xx

    ReplyDelete