Friday 3 February 2012

Australia

It's been quite hot here for the past few weeks. Summers in Australia get extremely hot; sometimes even hitting the high 30's and even 40 degrees. I'd really like to travel around Australia because it's such a vast, complex, varying continent, with different climates. I'm really interested in the Aboriginal culture as well; it's a pity that most Australians don't appreciate that culture though. Australians who live here don't think of Australia as that much of a travel destination; it may be a bit expensive but I think it's quite sad because there's a lot worth seeing here. On hot summer's days everyone flocks to the beaches. I went to Portsea recently and there were heaps of people, but the Piers and the ocean were beautiful. When I do get a chance to travel around, I'll be sure to be blogging it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment